Arraying the Disarray
Please make a financial contribution today to support my work on Wide World of News.
There are lots of ways to kick in:
* Buy me a cocktail (at Anchorage prices….), tax and server tip included, by clicking here.
* Buy me a cup of coffee (or a week’s worth) by clicking here.
* To pay by check, send a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask where you can send a piece of paper.
• PayPal. email@example.com
• Venmo. Mark-Halperin-4 (telephone number ends in x3226)
• Zelle. firstname.lastname@example.org
Or become a full-fledged voluntary paying subscriber to show your appreciation:
None (and I read a lot of them for you).
* Midday, the president leaves for a long flight to Asia via Alaska, with the curtain raising focused on China:
* Dave McCormick’s strategist says the mail-in ballots are going to put his guy back in the lead in Pennsylvania’s Republican Senate primary:
* Punchbowl News and Political Playbook both thought today’s lede was “Dems in disarray”:
* Related quiz: Rank this items from “most likely” to “least likely” on the odds they will be politically meaningfully less dangerous for the Democrats’ midterm prospects by November:
B. The stock market.
G. Angry parents.
H. Stalled legislative agenda.
* Freud did not treat the Bush family, but he anticipated them:
Correction: In Wednesday’s edition, I wrote “Pittsburgh” when I meant “Buffalo.” I deeply regret the error.